Leo Badoud, artistic and creative hairstylist, hair straightening and hair extensions expert
Leo started hairdressing at the age of 15.
Leo is an international hair stylist originating from Paris where he was a leading stylist and started his apprenticeship for famous hairstylist brands.
His outstanding work has led him to travel from Paris to London and Portugal before settling in Montreal in 2012.
Hair extensions expert, Hairdreams GmbH trainer
Being a hair extensions expert requires an unique expertise. In 2007 Leo joined Hairdreams as a trainer where he continued being creative on many different projects.
Since then, Leo has been currently working with the international human hair extensions leader classified as the best one by hairstylists.
To further his hairdressing education Leo joined Keune as technical trainer manager, an independent company, 100% family-owned and operated. Keune’s success is based on a combination between creativity, expertise, health and environment ethic. Question: why working with Keune? Answer : ‘I love working with Keune hair products. With their environment-oriented products Keune strives for family, honesty and real values.’
Now, Leo Badoud pride himself to welcoming you in his new Lifestyle and wellness salon in Montreal, Au 2e!
Leo in 3 words
Creative, passionate, ambitious
· Hair extensions
· Swedish Blond
· Hardest color changing and correction services
· Haircuts (very curly hair and layered hair cut)
What I like
· Client satisfaction
· Devon and rex, my cats : don’t ask for pictures, there is no end to it!
· The Crown : I’ve got a fascination for famous people life and destiny.
· Travelling : Vancouver, London, Paris, Roma, Las Vegas, here I am !
· Wine : French, Moroccan, Quebec, Canadian
· Instagram : pictures, load of pictures!
Keune So Pure brand, especially the Curl enhancer to design curls.