Hairstylist and colorist senior
Friendly and cheerful, I always bring a light and happy touch to everything!
Also curious and passionate, I like discovering and managing what’s new, spotting the unexpected.
Urban by nature, I get inspiration in every aspect of life but I mostly find creativity through the metropolises everywhere in the world. Still eager to learn, even after finishing a bachelor of arts, I am motivated to renew and pursue new challenges to continue learning and share with other passionate artists.
Early in my career, I got the privilege to work within Canadian artistic teams such as Sebastian and Schwarzkopf through which, I learn heaps. I also got the honour to be trained under top Canadian maitres coiffeurs whom shared their knowledge and passion for the art of hair.
Brenda in 3 words
Passionate, optimistic, honest
· Special occasion hair up, very styling hair, transformations
· Specialized in curly hair
· Short, long, shoulder or bob hair haircut, a great cut that the client can manage and do themselves at home
· Curly, wavy, straight, volume hair styling
· Coloring, balayage, hi-low Lights
· Perm, hair straightening
What I like
· Everyday is a lesson
· Museum and art
· Dance and music
· Meeting with friends around a meal
· I find everything inspirational
Keune's Blend Salt Mousse.