Hair artist, stylist
I am from Toronto, Canada! A girl who loves to smile, sing, travel, cook, game and do arts. I like to learn new things and explore different possibilities and adventures in life. As a former Graphic Designer, my artistic background drove me to pursue my passion for hairdressing at Aveda Institute and Academy Toronto.
My love for hair updos has won me a spot as the winner of Born To Style 2013 competition in Toronto. I think there's always so much more for us to learn about new things in life. Never stop learning and embrace your capabilities!
Melissa in 3 words
Friendly, Creative, Caring
· Updo - avant garde hair, braids and everything that's fun
· Styling - volume blow-out, waves/curls/straight
· Fashion colors - pastels and bright ones!
· Balayage - freehand/foiled
· Cuts - men's fade and women's hair
· Gaming - Dota 2, PUBG, Tetris, FPS games
· Karaoke - sing and dance
· DIY - art, jewelleries and everything
· Discovering new places and travel
· Creative updos and bright fashion colors - enormous unique style/trends